Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Burp Cloths

I have been sewing for our little grandbean1 a lot lately :) What fun it has been! I'm having a few issues with uploading the photos so I will post each thing as I can get the photos to post :)

These are some fanciful burp cloths :) There are 8 altogether and each one is a little different. Only one is not how it ought to be - one of the giraffe ones is supposed to have two ribbons :( Oh well, they are still different from one another.


Hopefully I can get the photo of the backs on here soon :) They have 3 different colors. The whales and octopi have sky blue terry cloth backs, the froggies have lime green terry cloth backs, while the giraffes have brown terry cloth backs.

Each one has a different edging/topstitching. And easily seen is where it has one or two ribbons across them.

Now the question is, will Bean1 and FianceBean1 like them??

No comments:

Post a Comment