Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Menu Monday

All meals begin with a Salad-Bar Salad (that has to fill your dinner plate).  All meals are Gluten- & Dairy- Free.

Monday: Asparagus, Peas, & Lemon Fettucine with Baked Marinated Chickpeas
Tuesday: Fish Chowder & Seared Cauliflower w/ Garlic & Tamari
Wednesday: Moroccan Bean & Lentil Stew (Bean7 begged for me to make it again!!)
Thursday: Jamaican Fish (not spicy), Steamed Broccoli, Peas, Ginger Glazed Carrots

I will be out of town this weekend so my family likes to fend for themselves while I'm away so that MrBeans can make them all sorts of things they aren't supposed to have!  We will be mostly eating out on our dive trip.  I'll be packing lots of healthy snacks to take with me and a frozen fish & veggie foil packet to grill over the campfire that first night that we're campfire eating.  So that's it for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment