Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy Veteran's Day!

Yes, I'm a day late but yesterday kicked me every which way but up.
 
To all the veterans in my life - thank you for your service.
 
My Daddy, US Army, Vietnam
My Papa, US Army, Korea
My (late) Uncle, US Navy, Korea
My (late) Uncle, US Navy
My Uncle, US Army, Vietnam
My (late) Cousin, US Air Force
My Brother-in-law, US Navy
My Friends, US Marine Corps, US Air Force, US Navy, US Army
 
To those currently serving:
My son, Bean3, US Air Force
My cousin's husband, US Navy
My brother-in-arms, US Marine Corps
My high school friend, US Army as a Chaplain
My neighbor's son & my children's close friend, US Army
My brother-in-Christ, US Army as a Ranger & Chaplain
Thank you for what you are doing now.
 
Proud United States Marine Corps Veteran


 

No comments:

Post a Comment