Friday, February 1, 2013

A few fun snowmen ... to eat?

We've been eating snowmen in January!
Here are just a few ...
 
I forgot to take a photo ... Luckily Bean7 wasn't feeling up to eating so I snapped a shot of his portion that was left.  It's coming apart a little bit and a little squished from everyone taking their portion but you get the idea! :-D
This came from a combination of ideas...
I took this Buffalo Chicken Shepherd's Pie and made it into BBQ Chicken Shepherd's Pie
and took this topping for Beef Stew and put it on top of the Shepherd's Pie - using BBQ sauce instead of ketchup for the scarf.
 
 
Later we had Snowman Pizzas.
I took this idea for snowman pizzas and turned it into something our family could enjoy together.
Here's my gluten-free pizza...
And here is the mish mash pizza ;) just kidding ... Mr. Snowman does look a little odd but that's because we didn't have anymore dairy-free shredded cheese and I had to use slices for Bean8...


Then we also had Snow Cocoa (made with dairy-free milk) and used this sweet little snowman spoon idea to stir with :-D

 
What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment