Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Crossfit 90 Day Challenge - Day 7

Challenge Day 7
WOD:
For time:
20 Front squats, 40 lbs
30 Box jump, 18 inch box
40 Kettlebell swings, 15 lbs
50 Wall ball shots, 10 pound ball


What I did: 6:45
20 Front squats, 20 lbs
30 Box jump, 8 inch box
40 Kettlebell swings, 15 lbs
50 Wall ball shots, 5 dumbbell


Ouch!  I'm sore from the past couple of days and this just kept right on working those areas by default though not targetted.  Which is good in a way - I get nice and stretched out in those sore areas and the pain does subside faster.  Of course, if I get too wimped out I could rub on some Arnica Gel and really do away with the pain!  ;-)  But I like to feel my workouts until they interfer with my normal daily activities.

Got a long day of cooking and paperwork to do so I need to get at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment