Monday, February 4, 2013

Crossfit 90 Day Challenge - Day 5

Challenge Day 5:
3 rounds for time of:
15 Push-ups
15 Pull-ups (jump up, lower down)
30 Deadlifts, 40 lbs
30 Box jumps, 18 inch box


What I did: 13:18
3 rounds of...
15 Push-ups
15 Pull-ups (jump up, lower down)
30 Deadlifts, 20 lbs
30 Box jumps, 8 inch stair step


What I learned ....
I need to find something equivalent to pull ups on the machine down stairs or do rows or *anything* that will sub for pull-ups until I get a proper bar.  Trying on that weight machine is a little rough especially since it isn't made for pull ups - should be though, but it isn't :-/
Those deadlifts are *kill-er* - that was where I "wasted" a lot of time cause I had to slow down in order to get 30 of them!

Now if I could just start seeing the results that I'm feeling daily!!  OUCH!!  But in a good way!

No comments:

Post a Comment